2 bedroom apartment
all bills included, excl. taxes
City, country, and connection – an apartment that has it all
Take advantage of the ideal location of this spacious and unique apartment, featuring easy connections to all of the Randstad while retaining that small-town charm.
Are you working in the Randstad and still looking for the ideal place? Do you want to be close to the action, while also enjoying access to nature? Look no further! Shops, entertainment and parks are all at walking distance, and Rotterdam center is just minutes away by metro. Fully furnished and ready for you to move in, this welcoming apartment in a quaint neighbourhood provides all you need and more.
Details of the property
- Fully furnished & equipped
- 78 sqm floor space and 4 sqm balcony
- 2 bedrooms with king-size beds
- Accessible for people with limited mobility
- Bi-weekly cleaning
- At the 1st floor of the residential complex
- Modern, spacious bathroom
- Separate pantry featuring ample storage space, cleaning utensils, and a wardrobe
- Property is managed by a property manager who acts as a direct point of contact
With its entrance right next to the Isala theater, the complex is easy to spot and its entrance well-lit at night. As you go up to the first floor and enter the apartment, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the large display cabinet that is featured in the spacious hallway – a great way to impress your guests. First on your right is the guest room, and on your left a large laundry and storage room.
Right next to the guest room you’ll find the bathroom, and opposite is the toilet. Although separate, these have matching styles with large light-colored tiles. The bathroom features a separate shower and bath, plus double sinks, cabinets, and mirrors, so as to provide ample room to get ready for work in the morning.
Continue towards the living room at the end of the hallway, and let the warmth of the light pouring in through three large windows wash over you. The complementary, gentle hues of the furniture create a calm yet stylish look, ideal for hosting a dinner party or getting snug on the couch with a book, a blanket, and a cup of tea.
The far side of the living room is connected to an open kitchen, featuring state-of-the-art utilities. The white cabinets and dark counter, along with the chrome and stainless-steel accents, create a sleek look that ties the whole modern interior together.
The balcony can be accessed from the living room. It features two comfortable lawn chairs and provides an excellent view of the square below, so you can enjoy the ambiance of the frequent markets from your cosy balcony. The living room also provides access to the master bedroom via the double frosted-glass sliding doors. The master bedroom features its own television, a large closet and another smaller display cabinet.
Intercom | Safety measures | Blackout curtains | Smart TV plus TV in the master bedroom | Washing machine & dryer | Bedlinen & towels available | Fully double-glazed & sound-proof windows | Central heating | 4 burner stove top with additional wok burner | Large wardrobes | Oven | Combi-microwave | Dishwasher | Cooking utensils | Separate toilet | Bath and separate shower | Sunny balcony
Things to do in the area – suggestions from the owner
At just a five-minute walk from the apartment, you can take one of the several hiking trails along the river IJssel and the old part of town leading to the dike. Though, if you prefer your hikes accompanied by the tranquility of a forest, ‘Het Schollebos’ a nearby forest might be perfect for you. It features an adventure forest for children, a nature trail with information about trees and plants, and various hiking and biking trails.
More of a golfer yourself? At the Golf & Country Club you can practice your swing or grab a bite to eat. Capelle aan den IJssel also features an Escape Room for those feeling up to a challenge, and a Skate Fever Roller Disco and various restaurants for an exciting night out. What’s more, it only takes 15 min by subway to get to the heart of Rotterdam, where you can enjoy the vibrant downtown city life and explore the beautiful sights the city has to offer.
Get your groceries at the Albert Heijn around the corner or order food at one of the restaurants nearby. Shopping mall De Koperwiek offers a variety of outlets where you can find clothes, sportwear, home supplies and toys.
Getting around & parking
The apartment is easily accessible, both by car and by public transport. Located directly opposite the residence, at the town hall (Rivierweg 111), is a large parking lot where you can park for free (behind the blue lines). When guests visit, they can use a parking card that allows free parking for up to three hours in all the streets around the large square.
Capelle aan den IJssel is connected to the Rotterdam Metro system:
- Line C starts at De Terp station, continues to the stations Capelle Centrum and Slotlaan, through to the cities of Rotterdam, Schiedam and Spijkenisse.
- Connections with the main railway system on line C are at Blaak station and at Schiedam Centrum station. At Capelsebrug station you can change to lines A and B, from which you can reach Rotterdam Alexander train station. At Beurs station you can change to all lines. With lines D and E, you can reach the Rotterdam Centraal and Den Haag Centraal train stations. While it is possible to reach The Hague with the metro line E, it is faster to take the train from Schiedam Centrum; for other destinations it varies.
- Capelle aan den IJssel has its own train station, Capelle Schollevaar. This station is located outside the city centre in the Schollevaar neighborhood. Local trains from Rotterdam to Gouda and Amsterdam stop at this station.
- The highway A16 to Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague and Schiphol is 2 km away by car. Do you work in the Botlek, south of Rotterdam, near Hoek van Holland or The Hague? By car you can count on a 20-30 minute travel.
The apartment is equipped with all safety measures required: a fire extinguisher, smoke detector and a fire blanket in the kitchen.
- Suitable for a single, a couple plus one child, or two friends
- Registration at the municipality of max. 2 persons or 3 persons in a sustainable household (family)
- The montly rent is inc. utility and internet (wifi)
- Communal taxes are not included!
- 1 month deposit required
- There is a one-time cleaning and laundry fee of €175 – €250
- At the end of your tenancy, the deposit will only be returned when de-registration is complete
- No smoking, drugs, pets or parties allowed within the premises
Service & Maintenance
When you rent any of our apartments you will get a fully furnished and equipped place ready for move-in. We make sure that all you need to arrange are your belongings. The contracts and connections for internet, gas, water & electricity are all arranged by us. On your move-in date, rest assured that everything will be working and clean, and expect no hidden charges the day you are moving in. Bi-weekly cleaning is provided for the apartment and the shared parts of the building are also cleaned regularly. The apartment is privately owned, managed by a professional property manager. We will take care of everything for you and make you feel at home!
We will do a credibility check on our tenants. Therefore we need (financial) information before we can rent the apartment to you, such as IDs, recent salary slips, employer statements or proof of registration at the university if you are a student.
The texts and impressions are intended to give a good impression of the object. The greatest possible care has been given to its content. Nevertheless, all information is expressly subject to change. No rights can be derived.
View on map / Neighborhood
This style property is located in is currently 2 bedroom apartment and has been listed on . This property is listed at € 1.975,00. It has 2 beds bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is . The property was built in 1999 year.