The corona virus affects us all. Yet we still wish to be of service in your search for a new home.
Because you are settling down in our country, we would like to help you in any way possible.
How do we deal with the corona virus?
We follow the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment during the viewing of the houses. For example, we have preventively cleaned all doors and handles before and after every viewing. In addition, the property manager wears a mask and keeps at least 1.5 meters distance from you. This way we keep hygiene at a high level and help you maintain good health.
Multiple viewings are not organized at the same time. The property manager is only there for you. You can view the house in peace and ask questions if necessary. The property manager will open the rooms, cupboards and wardrobes and show you everything.
What do we ask of you?
- Come with a maximum of 2 people to the viewing
- Do not shake hands and always keep 1.5 meters distance
- Wash your hands thoroughly regularly, in any case before and after an appointment or viewing
- Touch as little as possible in the home such as railings, door handles, light switches, etc.
- Do not come to a viewing if you or someone in the family has a cough, elevated body temperature, a cold, corona, the flu, or may have been in contact with an infected person
Wish to rent a property?
Know that every home is cleaned thoroughly. All bed linen and towels are chemically cleaned. We also pay the necessary attention to the sanitation. Between two rental periods we keep the property empty for at least one week in order to guarantuee a fresh start of your rental period.
Cleaning is part of the deal
Bi-weekly cleaning is provided. Our cleaning ladies are screened for the symptoms of corona. They will wear a face mask and gloves during their work. We ask you to leave the apartment during the cleaning. Washing the linen or making the bed is not included. Nor do we take away the garbage. You will have to do that by yourself. We ask you for a high level of (personal) hygiene and expect the utmost respect for our cleaners. The property manager will stay in contact with you during your stay, either virtually or in person, in order to stay informed of your situation and health.