Rietdijk, Rotterdam - per 1Aug 2023Rietdijk, Rotterdam - per 1Aug 2023
Private bedroom with working desk in large shared apartment
Are you working for one of the harbour related companies located near the Waalhaven, Heijplaat or Eemhaven? Or are you an intern, researcher or employee of the Erasmus MC or docent/student at the Hogeschool Rotterdam.
Do check out this shared apartment close to the highway (A15/A4) and your (future) working place. It comes to you fully equipped in service apartment style. The apartment is located on the 1st floor and has 3 private bedrooms. The large living room with open kitchen gives acces to a balcony overlooking the logistic harbour activities.
- A private parking place that belongs to the apartment at the back of the complex (currently rented out to one of the other tenants) but will be available from the 3rd of July 2023 for 75,- p/m.
- Very suitable for disabled people because everything is on one level and the elevator gives acces to the apartment
How to get around?
The apartment is located on the edge of the south western side of Rotterdam. Just a 15min bike ride away from the shipyards and maritime technical/logistic businesses along the river Meuse. You can either take the tunnel to Rotterdam City centre or use the watertaxi (stop: Sluisjesdijk/Sint-Janshaven nr. 72). To Rotterdam Central Station by public transportation (bus 70/74, tram 2 every 20min) takes only 30min.
You will be able to do your groceries just around the corner. Or have your early morning run through the nice Dokhaven-park. Oud Charlois is a vibrant quarter. You will feel at home very soon!
Details of property:
- completely renovated (2020)
- fully furnished & equipped with new household effects
- Energy label A
- 103 sqm of inside living space
- one level and elevator
- fast internet
- 3 large private bedrooms with shared common spaces
- suitable for 3 working professionals or international students/interns
- property is managed by a property manager as a direct contact point
- the rent is all-inclusive; internet/tv, gas, water, electricity and taxes
- registration possible for max. 3 persons, no couples!
- Bedroom with kingsize bed (160x200), working space and huge wardrobe
Intercom | safety measures | blackout curtains | large smart TV | washing machine & dryer | bedlinen & towels available | fully double glass & sound-proof windows | central heating | private shed with free city bikes | large wardrobe per room | oven | microwave | dishwasher | cooking utilities | sunny balcony and french balcony doors | working space in each bedroom
Enclosed entrance with doorbells and mailboxes. From here you can reach the elevator to the first floor. The storage space, private parking place and the bike shed are at the back of the building.
The apartment is located on the first floor. You enter the apartment through the front door. The hall contains of the fuse box, a coat rack and shoe storage and also gives access to the livingroom. The living room is located at the front of the apartment. The apartment has an open kitchen equipped with all the desirable modern equipment (dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, 4-burner electric stove). From the living room you enter the hall way to the 3 bedrooms, the laundry room and bathroom. The completely tiled bathroom has a walk in shower, sink with large mirror and a cupboard with towels. In the laundry room you will find the washing machine and dryer, cleaning utilities, ironing board and central heating system. The toilet is separate.
Your private bedroom
Bedroom 3 (17sqm) is located at the back of the apartment, provided with soft grey carpet and blackout curtains. The room has a double bed (160x200) with 4-saison comforter, ergonomic pillows, a large wardrobe and a working space with sufficient power sockets. An extra set of bedlinen is provided per bedroom. The bedroom door can be locked for more privacy.
Shops and entertainment
Oud-Charlois's strength lies in its characterful and green environment. And in the inspired residents. Today, the district is home to more than 150 artists and creative entrepreneurs. The district has many active resident groups that work for their fellow residents and for improvements in the district. They take the initiative for large and small events around the Oude Kerk. For example Bazar Bizar, Kunstweekend Charlois and the Blommenfesteijn. Courses and various activities are organized in the Oud-Charlois neighborhood building. There is also a library. There are two neighborhood parks: the Dokhavenpark and the Karel de Stouteplantsoen.
The apartment is equipped with all safety measures including a fire extinguisher, smoke detectors in every room and a fire blanket in the kitchen.
- The rent is all-inclusive g/w/e + internet and bi-monthly cleaning service
- Rental is by full month basis only
- A deposit of one month rent is required
- no smoking, drugs, pets or loud parties allowed
- There is a one-time cleaning fee of €185 charged at the end of the rental period (cleaning & laundry)
- The room is suitable for one person only, no couples!
- Registration possible for max 3 persons
- At the end of your tenancy, the deposit will only be returned when deregistration is complete
Service & maintenance
When you rent any of our apartments you will get a fully furnished and equipped place ready for move-in. We make sure that all you need to arrange are your belongings. The contracts and connections for internet, gas, water & electricity are all arranged by us. On your move-in date, rest assure everything will be working, clean and expect no hidden charges the day you are moving in. The apartment is privately owned and managed by a professional property manager. We will take care of everything for you and make you feel at home!
We will do a full (financial) credibility check on our tenants. Therefore we need basic (financial) information before we can rent the apartment to you, such as IDs, recent salary slips, employer statements or proof of registration at the university if you are a student.Show all description
- Floor covering: Linoleum/vinyl
This Private bedroom - shared apartment style property is located in is currently and has been listed on . This property is listed at . It has 1 bed bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is . The property was built in 2006 year.