all bills included
- bi-weekly cleaning
- near central station
- private storage room
- shared garden
- cleaning materials
- free city bike
- large working desk
View on map / Neighborhood
Schiekade 47 Rotterdam Studio
A place all to yourself. Is that what you need now?
This modern Schiekade 47 studio is located on the ground floor, offering a full serviced 20sqm studio space. Making it the perfect choice if you like to be conveniently located in Rotterdam city center.
Do you want to experience living in a well-preserved historic building of Rotterdam? As you enter the building through the heavy wooden door, you will be greeted with original stained glass & cascading vintage lightings in a spaciously clean and stunning entry. Take the vintage elevator up to the 4th floor or use the spacious retro stairway, where you will find on each floor, wood varnished seating areas, well-maintained tiled flooring and a mid-century atmosphere. Schiekade 47-K3 Rotterdam Studio
As you enter the studio, it comes with a modern kitchen area on your left, fully equipped with all the necessary kitchenware, tableware, cleaning tools & cooking/cleaning appliances. The bathroom situated on the right is fully tiled and accessorised with rain shower, toilet, sink and wall mirror. Towels, bedlinen and floormats are also provided for your convenience.
Passing the kitchen, you will walk into a cosy and practical living area that is furnished with a large work desk and a double bed. Plenty of storage space can be found in the large wardrobe, attached with a large mirror, with hangers and laundry bin provided. All walls and ceilings are painted white, whilst the floor is in warm grey laminate.
Emmahuis offers plenty of shared facilities listed below:
- Common Balcony at every level lets you get some air and enjoy the city skyline
- Spacious indoor bike shed in the basement-1 with a free city bike provided by the studio at your disposal
- Laundry Room at Level-1 provides washing, drying facilities & ironing area
- Private storage room is perfect for suitcases & seasonal wear
- Garden behind the building offers plenty of seating areas where you can work, BBQ, enjoy a meal, get fresh air
Service & maintenance
All apartments are fully furnished and equipped, ready for move-in. We ensure that all you need to arrange are your belongings. The contracts and connections for internet, gas, water & electricity are all arranged by us. On your move-in date, rest assure everything will be working, clean and expect no hidden charges the day you are moving in. Bi-weekly cleaning is provided. The shared parts of the building are also being cleaned regularly.
Public transport nearby
Hop on your city bike & get to where you want to be in a jiffy! Rotterdam central station, is just 3 minutes away by bike and cycling to Erasmus University will take you just 15 minutes! If you prefer to travel by public transport; there is a tram stop directly in front of the building and the closest metro & train station will be Rotterdam Central.
There are parking spots directly in front of the building and there is also a parking lot just a few buildings down from the studio. For long term parking as a resident, you can get an annual parking permit.
- The rent is all-inclusive g/w/e + internet and bi-monthly cleaning service
- Rental is by full month basis only
- Deposit €1000
- There is a one-time cleaning fee of €165 charged at the end of the rental period
- The studio is suitable for one person only
- At the end of your tenancy, the deposit will only be returned when deregistration is complete
- Registration possible for max. 1 person
We will do a full (financial) credibility check on our tenants. Therefore we need some basic (financial) information before we can rent the apartment to you, such as IDs, recent salary slips, employer statements or proof of registration at the university if you are a student.
Like us on Instagram!