Schiekade 47 (ground floor), RotterdamSchiekade 47 (ground floor), Rotterdam
Schiekade 47 Rotterdam Studio
A place all to yourself. Is that what you need?
This modern Schiekade 47 studio is located on the ground floor, offering a full serviced 20sqm studio space. Making it the perfect choice if you like to be conveniently located in Rotterdam city center.
Do you want to experience living in a well-preserved historic building of Rotterdam? As you enter the building through the heavy wooden door, you will be greeted with original stained glass & cascading vintage lightings in a spaciously clean and stunning entry with spacious retro stairway, wood varnished seating areas, well-maintained tiled flooring and a mid-century atmosphere. Schiekade 47-K3 Rotterdam Studio
As you enter the studio, it comes with a modern kitchen area on your left, fully equipped with all the necessary kitchenware, tableware, cleaning tools & cooking/cleaning appliances. The bathroom situated on the left is fully tiled and accessorised with rain shower, toilet, sink and wall mirror. Towels, bedlinen and floormats are also provided for your convenience.
Passing the kitchen, you will walk into a cosy and practical living area that is furnished with a work desk/dining table for 2. Plenty of storage space can be found in the large wardrobe with hangers and laundry bin provided. All walls and ceilings are painted white, whilst the floor is in warm grey laminate. The bed is 140 x 200 covered with a duvet and bed linnen.
Emmahuis offers plenty of shared facilities listed below:
- Common Balcony at every level lets you get some air and enjoy the city skyline
- Spacious indoor bike shed in the basement-1 with a free city bike provided by the studio at your disposal
- Laundry Room at Level-1 provides washing, drying facilities & ironing area (paid)
- Private storage room is perfect for suitcases & seasonal wear
- Garden behind the building offers plenty of seating areas where you can work, BBQ, enjoy a meal, get fresh air
Service & maintenance
All apartments are fully furnished and equipped, ready for move-in. We ensure that all you need to arrange are your belongings. The contracts and connections for internet, gas, water & electricity are all arranged by us. On your move-in date, rest assure everything will be working, clean and expect no hidden charges the day you are moving in. Bi-weekly cleaning is provided. The shared parts of the building are also being cleaned regularly.
Public transport nearby
Hop on your city bike & get to where you want to be in a jiffy! Rotterdam central station, is just 3 minutes away by bike and cycling to Erasmus University will take you just 15 minutes! If you prefer to travel by public transport; there is a tram stop directly in front of the building and the closest metro & train station will be Rotterdam Central.
There are parking spots directly in front of the building and there is also a parking lot just a few buildings down from the studio. For long term parking as a resident, you can get an annual parking permit. Alternatively, search for a free parking zone, where parking is free.
- The rent is inclusive internet and cleaning service, excl. g/w/e (no communal taxes included!)
- Rental is by full month basis only
- Deposit €1000
- There is a one-time cleaning and laundry fee of €250 charged at the end of the rental period
- The studio is suitable for one person only, registration possible for max. 1 person
- At the end of your tenancy, the deposit will only be returned when deregistration is complete
We will do a full (financial) credibility check on our tenants. Therefore we need some basic (financial) information before we can rent the apartment to you.
Like us on Instagram!
This style property is located in is currently Studio and has been listed on . This property is listed at . It has 1 bed bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is . The property was built in 1930 year.