all bills included
View on map / Neighborhood
A place all to yourself
This studio is located on the 2nd, offering a full serviced 20sqm studio space. This studio is the perfect option if you like to be conveniently located in the city and have a cosy space for yourself.
Do you want to experience living in a well-preserved historic building of Rotterdam? As you enter the building through the heavy wooden door, you will be greeted with original stained glass & cascading vintage lightings in a spaciously clean and stunning entry. Take the vintage elevator up to the 2nd floor or use the spacious retro stairway, where you will find on each floor, wood varnished seating areas, well-maintained tiled flooring and a mid-century atmosphere.
As you enter the studio, it comes with a smart kitchen area on your right, fully equipped with all the necessary kitchenware (coffee machine, oven, induction stove, fridge), tableware, cleaning tools & cooking/cleaning appliances. The modern bathroom situated on your right is fully tiled and accessorised with shower, toilet, sink and wall mirror. Towels, bedlinen and floormats are also provided for your convenience.
Passing the kitchen, you will walk into a cosy and practical living area that is furnished with a small dining table/work desk. On your left you can enjoy the double bed (140×200) facing the widescreen smart tv. Plenty of storage space can be found in the large 2doors corner wardrobe, attached with a large mirror, with hangers and laundry bin provided. All walls and ceilings are painted white, whilst the floor is in warm woodprint laminate.
Emmahuis offers plenty of shared facilities listed below:
- Common Balcony at every level lets you get some air and enjoy the city skyline
- Spacious indoor bike shed in the basement-1 with a free city bike provided by the studio at your disposal
- Laundry Room at Level-1 provides washing, drying facilities & ironing area
- Private storage room is perfect for suitcases & seasonal wear
- Garden behind the building offers plenty of seating areas where you can work, BBQ, enjoy a meal, get fresh air
Service & maintenance
When you rent any of our apartments you will get a fully furnished and equipped place ready for move-in. We make sure that all you need to arrange are your belongings. The contracts and connections for internet, gas, water & electricity are all arranged by us. On your move-in date, rest assure everything will be working, clean and expect no hidden charges the day you are moving in. Every bi-weekly cleaning is provided for the studio and the shared parts of the building are also being cleaned regularly.
Public transport nearby
Hop on your city bike & get to where you want to be in a jiffy! Rotterdam central station, is just 3 minutes away by bike and cycling to Erasmus University will take you just 15 minutes! If you prefer to travel by public transport; there is a tram stop directly in front of the building and the closest metro & train station will be Rotterdam Central.
There are parking spots directly in front of the building and there is also a parking lot just a few buildings down from the studio. For long term parking as a resident, you can get an annual parking permit. Alternatively, search for a free parking zone, where parking is free.
- The rent is all-inclusive g/w/e + internet and bi-monthly cleaning service
- Rental is by full month basis only
- Registration for max 1 person
- A deposit of €1000 is required, refundable if the apartment is delivered in the same state as handed over
- There is a one-time cleaning fee of €165 charged at the end of the rental period
- The studio is suitable for one person only
- At the end of your tenancy, the deposit will only be returned when deregistration is complete
We will do a full (financial) credibility check on our tenants. Therefore we need some basic (financial) information before we can rent the apartment to you, such as IDs, recent salary slips, employer statements or proof of registration at the university if you are a student.
This style property is located in is currently Studio and has been listed on . This property is listed at . It has 1 bed bedrooms, 1 bath bathrooms, and is . The property was built in 1930 year.